Reducing the environmental impact of our choices on the planet - and consequently improving our environmental footprint - without forgoing health and comfort, design and quality is a trend that gains strength.
This concern is in line with Revigrés’s Environmental Policy that focuses on investment in innovation and eco-efficient behaviour, as reflected in its environmental performance.
Accordingly, Revigrés holds environmental management certification, which includes procedure streamlining and control, in conformity with the NP EN ISO 14001:2015 standard.
Building sustainability is increasingly based on the use of ecoefficient materials whose social, economic and environmental impacts help meet developers' objectives.
Consequently, the materials must contribute to positive assessment of rating systems for buildings, including LEED (U.S. Green Building Council) and BREEAM (Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Method).
For this purpose, the full body porcelain wall and floor tile collections by Revigrés - including Revigres Tech and Ecotile collections - have type III Environmental Certification, pursuant to standards ISO 14025 and EN 15804.
Therefore, these product collections help buildings obtain environmental and sustainability building certification.
• Recovering 98% of all waste that results from the process and using it in production and other manufacturing processes;
• Prioritising recovery over disposal always;
• Choosing ECODESIGN: a more efficient production plan and process that reduces the environmental impact;
• Reusing all industrial wastewater;
• Managing CO2 emissions and implementing reduction measures;
• Using inert matter and subsequently reducing hazardous waste;
• Implementing an energy efficiency plan for procedures and equipment;
• Using fully recycled packaging and processed pallets;
• Power produced by photovoltaic cells for the use of clean energy.